Pay What You Want
A first for web design in NZ
What is "Pay What You Want"?
Pay What You Want (or PWYW) is a pricing model whereby you choose what to pay for our services, based solely on what you believe the value of our service is worth.
Getting a website can be an expensive process. Some web design agencies will pass you around between consultants, designers, developers, and project managers, and charge you every step of the way.
At Webzone, we believe there’s a better way. Not only do we simplify that entire process, but we offer you PWYW pricing in an effort to bring down the cost barrier that normally prevents so many NZ businesses from getting a great website.
Given that we’re all in lockdown as a result of Covid-19, now is the perfect time to start thinking about getting your website redesigned, or getting your first website off the ground. Get in touch with us to discuss your ideas.
FAQs about our PWYW pricing offer
There really is no catch! This offer comes from a genuine place of wanting to help NZ businesses get the best website they can without it costing them the earth. Of course, we believe our service is exceptional, so don’t mistake being generous for being cheap!
We trust that you’ll find our service invaluable but it is up to you what your website will cost you. With that said, there are some typical costs associated with owning a website that you cannot avoid, such as:-
- domain name registration
- web hosting *
- software or plugin licenses (where required)
You can register your own domain name or we can recommend a reputable registrar like these guys.
* In order to offer you the best service possible, we provide a managed web hosting service to clients. This allows us to work on your website more effectively, make configuration changes, fix issues, etc. There is a cost to that, but it’s minor. We’ll tailor your web hosting price to suit the scale of your website and this will be discussed with you before your acceptance of the job.
To be eligible for PWYW pricing, you must meet these basic requirements:-
- you must have a domain name
- all content must be provided to us in a timely manner (as specified in the web design contract you’ll receive when the job commences)
- your business or organisation must be physically based in New Zealand
We are not offering “Pay What You Want” pricing at this time but it may be back in the future.
As a full service web design agency, we provide a wide range of services relating to web design and online marketing. However, the PWYW pricing offer strictly applies to either:-
- Getting a new website; or
- Redesigning an existing website
The offer does not apply to any of the following (unless otherwise stated or agreed upon as part of the project):-
- bespoke development (learn more)
- SEO services
- content management
- web hosting
- domain name registration and/or management
- marketing campaigns
- graphic design, illustration or branding
- any other service we provide that is not listed above
You can see the full terms and conditions of the offer here.
Currently, the offer is limited to what we consider “standard websites” only. A “standard website” is basically an informational type website where the purpose is to present information about your business or products/services and/or generate enquires. It does not apply to “e-commerce websites”, “booking websites”, “online community websites”, etc.
If you’re in any doubt about what type of website you need, please get in touch.
Go on, name your price!
If you want your business to thrive online, get in touch with us today to discuss your requirements.